Friday 1 March 2013

I Can't Pay My Credit Card Debt - What is Going to Happen to Me?


I can't pay my credit card debt... I woke one day to that realization. I can't pay my credit card debt and I don't know what is going to happen to me. It was a very scary time, filled with uncertainty and doubt. Will they take my home? Will creditors take my truck? Will my collection agents take my furniture? Now that I have been through this process, I'd like to share a few insights into what will happen when you can't pay your credit card debt.
Are You Upside Down In Debt? 
Credit cards can be seductive, the additional ability to make purchases, and to worry about the payments later. I found myself listening to their call and loved how easy it was to keep track of my finances with credit card statements. I would use my credit cards to pay my utility bills, my rent, everything I could find, rationalizing that it was how I would keep track of my costs. Well I found I found myself upside down with credit card debt...

No comments:

Post a Comment